December 2013 (promotions have Changed)
Looking for a great way to spend your holidays? Trying to figure out a way to entertain your guests?
Then check out the details of our Thanksgiving Day Cruise and our December Calendar of Events! But don’t stop there…
…make your reservations now to board the Myrtle Beach Big “M” Casino gambling cruise with South Carolina’s highest hand-paid jackpots. Our jackpot winners will agree!
Not sure what you’re going to do on Thanksgiving Day? Join us for our Thanksgiving Day AM or PM cruise, each cruise includes a Traditional Thanksgiving Day Buffet!
December brings the spirit of giving for the holidays! Help North Strand Helping Hand and The Big “M” assist needy families in our communities by donating canned goods and non-perishable items. Passengers who donate will receive a FREE Big “M” T-Shirt or Scratch To Win Card!
Haven’t been on a gambling cruise lately? It’s time, check out what’s new on our ship. December is the perfect time to join us and enjoy our Weekly Promotions:
- Monday – NO CRUISES
- Tuesday – Big “M” 55 Plus Club
- Wednesday – Senior Day, AM Cruise Only & BINGO both cruises
- Thursday – VIP Day
- Friday – Senior Day, AM Cruise only, Alternating Mens (12/6 & 12/20)/Ladies(12/13 & 12/27) Nights
- Saturday – Jackpot T-Shirt Day
- Sunday – VIP Jackpot Bonus Day
Here’s our December Holiday Cruise Schedule:
- Christmas Eve – One Cruise: AM Cruise 10:45am – 4:15pm *NO PM CRUISE
- Christmas Day – One Cruise: PM Cruise 6:45pm – 12:15am *NO AM CRUISE
- New Year’s Eve – AM Cruise: 10:45am – 4:15pm *PM CRUISE INVITATION ONLY
Need to brush up on your games, visit our FREE eBook Library. Once you are abroad, don’t forget to join our Player’s Club where you can earn points for cash back!
Have questions? Call the Myrtle Beach Big “M” Casino at 877-250-LUCK or contact us online.
We’re looking forward to seeing you soon!
i am from canada and i am staying at embassy suits of myrtle beach is there any shuttle bus from that to the departure place for this cruise? Really appreciated if you give me the answer for this
We no longer have a shuttle to the cruise!