There’s nothing like being a little spontaneous…
This is the 1st step in our “7 Lucky Steps to make your Gambling Cruise experience THE BEST EVER!”
and that’s exactly what a casino cruise has to offer.
Leave the gambling to the Big “M” casino cruise and pre-plan your trip.
Why take any bets?
We say plan ahead for a few reasons.
- The Big “M” Casino Cruise is only open to guests 21 years of age and older (it being a gambling cruise and all).
- We also have special deals for our different guests. So, it’s a good idea to decide what date and time you want to cruise prior to your arrival. Here are some things to consider:
- If you are 55+ the best deals are Thursday morning cruises
- Looking to a fun girls trip every Friday night is Ladies Night
- If you’re more interested in an exciting and fun party cruise atmosphere, Friday and Saturday evening cruises should be your pick.
- Trying to avoid crowds? The best selection of available slots and table games is Sunday evenings while everybody else is watching their favorite shows at home.
Make your reservations in advance!
Our final logistical tips for planning ahead are
- If you are prone to motion sickness take appropriate medication 1 hour prior to ship departure. (We sell Dramamine on board.)
- Don’t forget to leave home in plenty of time to arrive about 45 minutes prior to ship schedule departure time.
- There will be free parking awaiting your arrival.
If you are interested in one of our Las Vegas Style Gambling Cruises or simply want more information – feel free to contact us, or call us.
Contact Us or call us at (843) 249-9811.