Wondering how to play it…
This is the 3rd tip in our series, “How to Play Blackjack: 21 Winning Tips.” If you would like to view these tips offline and at your leisure, just click for the Myrtle Beach location.
…cool in the Blackjack Pits?
It’s really easy if you read the rules in our first tip, but there are certain “unwritten” rules you should be aware of.
I like to think of them as the unwritten Code of Conduct of Vegas (as if there was such a thing).
We have adopted this Code of Conduct as a suggestion to ensure all of our Cruise guests will thoroughly enjoy their Casino Gambling Cruise experience.
Here’s a little blackjack etiquette for your Big “M” Casino Cruise:
- When you are watching a table, do so quietly, as to not bother the players.
- No touching the cards when playing a face-up Blackjack. If you are playing Face-Down, then you can touch the cards.
- Too much table chatter disrupts the other players’ concentration.
- Spilling drinks on the table is obviously a big no-no. Accidents do happen, but take care not to be the cause of the spill.
- Don’t tell other players how to bet or how to play.
- Don’t ask the dealer for advice on strategy.
- Do not touch your bet, once the game has started.
- Learn the Blackjack Hand Signals (look for our upcoming tip on “Blackjack Hand Signals”)
- Tip the dealer when you are winning, shows respect and gratitude.
Most of all, pay attention while playing, treat people nicely, and enjoy the cruise!
Hopefully this quick little lesson in blackjack etiquette will give you the confidence to join us soon on the Big “M” Casino Gambling Cruise.
“How to Play Blackjack – 21 Winning Tips” is also available as a free eBook.
If you are interested in one of our Las Vegas Style Gambling Cruises or simply want more information – feel free to contact us, or call us at (843) 249-9811.