This is the third installment of How To Play Three Card Poker – Everything You Need to Know which can be downloaded for free by clicking either eBook icon below.
Many Poker games involve using poker chips as currency. When you’re asked to ante up, it’s important to know how much you’re putting in. Below are the standard amounts that are assigned to each chip color.
The five most common colors and their values are:
- White, $1
- Red, $5
- Blue, $10
- Green, $25
- Black, $100
On the Myrtle Beach Big “M” Casino cruise you’ll find that the chips have slightly different values: White – $1, Pink – $2.50, Red – $5, Green – $25 and Black – $100
Poker chips are used in place of money in Vegas Style casino gambling boat cruises for several reasons:
- They are more convenient to use than currency.
- They make theft and counterfeiting more difficult.
- They are easier to count in stacks compared to paper currency when used on a table because of the uniform size, regularity, and coloring patterns of stacks of chips versus currency.
- The “Pit Boss” or security can quickly verify the amount being paid, reducing the chance that a dealer might incorrectly pay a customer.
- The uniform weight of the casino’s official tokens allows them to weigh large stacks or piles of chips rather than counting them. However, most casinos use counting aids such as chip trays for this purpose.
It is also observed that consumers tend to gamble or spend more freely with replacement currencies than with cash.
Download our eBook, How To Play Three Card Poker – Everything You Need to Know, at either link below:
Want to be added to our huge list of recent winners? Then make your reservation at Myrtle Beach Casino Cruise or call us at (843) 249-9811 to come aboard today.
If you’re ready to start playing poker then we’re ready to have you aboard! If poker’s not your game, then you can learn to play roulette. The whole Big “M” Casino Cruise family is waiting for you!